Capita Talent Partnerships' programmes are helping clients to attract and retain talent, professionalise workforce and migrate existing L&D activity to apprenticeship programmes. Our apprenticeship managed service approach enables customers to maximise the potential they can release from publicly funded programmes and the apprenticeship levy. The business's dedicated learner engagement brand WorksforMe promotes new traineeship cohorts, and is well-established in the trainee demographic. Vision2learn is a specialist provider of affordable, flexible e-learning solutions to up-skill both individuals and businesses.
From school engagement, nationally recognised traineeship and apprenticeship programmes, through to graduate schemes and career transition, we can provide your business with an innovative solution to acquire and support talent in your business.
- 750+ learners who have progressed to either employment, an apprenticeship or further full-time education (February 2016)
- 80% of those who complete our traineeship have secured an apprenticeship or a job
WorksForMe is Talent Partnership’s learner-engagement brand with a dedicated website reflecting the new traineeship cohorts that are currently running. We receive hundreds of learner applications each month and the brand is well-established with the target trainee demographic.
- 2,155 young people have started a traineeship programme with us (January 2016)
- 98% of trainees said their confidence and knowledge of working environments had improved by completing our traineeship programme (February 2016)
Since 2001 vision2learn has established itself firmly as a leading brand in the UK vocational learning sector. In this time it has worked with over 150 further education colleges, training providers, and public and private sector organisations to help more than 100,000 adult learners gain nationally accredited qualifications online.
Vision2learn prides itself on its ability to deliver great value e-learning backed with outstanding success rates. Its diverse sector experience and in-depth technical expertise combine to offer a truly comprehensive online learning solution.
- Potential to deliver significant cost-savings and contribution to overheads of up to 40%
- Over 20,000 adults qualified with vision2learn in 2015
- Learners rate vision2learn 4.9 stars out of 5 in online reviews
"Vision2learn is able to supply us with high volumes of enrolments to fulfil programmes, which are responsive to the needs of our local community and are highly regarded by learners. The quality of the provision is outstanding and we achieve success rates in excess of 90% across the provision."
Manoj Nanda, Director of Business Development Richmond Adult Community College